The website www.visatempo.pt is owned by the company Visatempo – Empresa de Trabalho Temporário Lda., headquartered at Rua Vasco da Gama, 61 A, 8125-256, Quarteira, Loulé, legal person number 506 139 069 and holder of license number 429, of May 14, 2003.
Visatempo does not collect sensitive personal data from candidates (related, for example, to the candidate’s health, philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin).
The personal data provided by candidates are the property of Visatempo, which may eventually provide them to employers.
Candidates may at any time access their personal data, obtain a copy of them and/or request their updating or deletion, under the terms of the law, by contacting us via the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
By using the website www.visatempo.pt provided by Visatempo – Empresa de Trabalho Temporário Lda., headquartered at Rua Vasco da Gama, 61 A, 8125-256, Quarteira, Loulé, legal person number 506 139 069 and holder of license number 429, of May 14, 2003, the user is accepting the following terms and conditions of use:
1. This website is to be used only for purely personal purposes, and its alteration, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, whether for commercial purposes or not, without prior authorization from Visatempo, is strictly forbidden.
2. All intellectual property rights over the website and its contents are owned by Visatempo and companies associated or integrated in the Visatempo Group | Enolagest, unless otherwise stated.
3. Visatempo assumes good judgment when compiling and making available the information presented on its website, which is purely informative and intended for the professional advancement of users. Visatempo advises the user to verify, on their own, the accuracy of the information provided before taking any decision based on them.
4. Visatempo does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, updating and operation of the site, or the information contained therein, and does not, therefore, assume any responsibility for any losses, damages, revenue expectations or any other damages that result from the use of the information contained in the website.
5. The information included on the website has been compiled from various sources and is subject to change without notice.
6. The sending of a personal curriculum by a user does not guarantee that an employer will request information about them, propose an interview and make a job offer if candidates are available or correspond to the needs of the employer.
7. Possible negotiations between user employers and users looking for a job are the sole responsibility of the negotiating parties.
8. Visatempo does not guarantee any conditions and/or duration of any employment position obtained through the website.
Updated 2 May 2022